Monday, April 19, 2010

Finding a new OB/GYN

Time to find a new OB/GYN! There's just something that I don't like about my baby's doctor, oh wait, it's because I called to find out the measurements from last weeks appointment and he told me to ask during the visit not after. Wait a second, so does that mean if I have a question, I have to wait 4 weeks until my next apt to ask and get answers. I don't think so. Even Roger told me, there's something I don't like about your doctor!!! I called around and found a doctor, and funny thing, he is in the same building as the one I see now, but he delivers at St. Jude!!!!! The doctor I have now only delivers at St. Joseph's which is about 25 mins from me and Anaheim Regional which is about the same....St. Jude is where I had both my kids, we go there for anything and everything, we trust that place have never had any problems, and it's only about 7-10 mins away depending on what time we are going there.

I am meeting the new OBGYN today...will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment