Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little about my family



My husband, Roger, and I met while he was at work 12 years ago and have been together ever since. I have a son, Nate, who is from a previous marriage, he's 15 years old and a Sophomore in high school. Then there's Madison who is soon to be turning 5 years old and in the fall will be going to Kindergarten~man time sure does fly fast when you have kids!


I am just about 5 months prego and am finally looking like I am prego and not fat. We find out on Thursday April 15th if we are having a boy or a girl. Naturally, Roger is hoping for a boy, but I don't care as long as I deliver a healthy baby with 10 fingers, 10 toes and a cute little button nose. I'm due Sept 3, 2010~Labor Day weekend...hahaha perfect name for when I am due...








No comments:

Post a Comment