Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One more day!


Here it is Wednesday and I am so anxious to find out what we are having...will it be a boy or a girl?? My mom, mother in law, my sister in laws Katie and Beky, and a really good friend of mine all seem to think that am going to have a boy! I keep having dreams about us having a boy, and maybe it's because of everyone telling me I am....although, when I was pregnant with Madison I had dreams that I was having a girl and that came out true.

Madison won't be going to school tomorrow. She really wants to be there when we find out. I gave her the option. Roger got the day off, so maybe afterwards we can spend some time at Madison's favorite place~Disneyland!

I have been feeling tired a lot lately and not being able to motivate myself to doing anything. It really sucks...I need at least some energy to clean a room a day and start getting this place baby ready. It's funny...I gave away everything...the crib is on loan, the swing, I threw away the high chair (and really there's no room for it), all my maternity clothes either went to goodwill or to a friend of mine. We never thought or talked about having another baby. Then on New Year's Day, the test showed "YES"...I was floored.

I will post when I find out what the sex of our baby is, until then you all have to wait just like my family and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment